Last Updated: 9/5/2022
Information we collect
Any personal information we ask you to provide, we will ensure clarity as to why we seek such information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, contents of the message or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to Cofellow and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Cofellow follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services' analytics. The information gathered through log files encompasses internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), date and time stamps, referring/exit pages, and potentially the number of clicks. Neither is this data connected to personally identifiable information. The collected information is employed to analyze trends, manage the site, monitor user interactions on our website or app, and compile demographic data.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Cofellow uses 'cookies.' Cookies are small files put on your computer to store information, including visitors' preferences and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The data are vital to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitor's browser type and other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Third-Party Privacy Policies
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, California consumers have certain rights, including the right to:
- Request disclosure of the categories and specific personal data a business has collected about them.
- Request the deletion of personal data collected about them.
- Opt out of the sale of their data. If you make such a request, we have one month to respond. To exercise any of these rights, please reach out to us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to ensure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Each user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You can request copies of your data, and we may charge a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You can ask us to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You can request that we delete your data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You can request that we limit the processing of your data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You can object to our data processing under specific conditions.
- The right to data portability – You can request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
Upon receiving your request, we have one month to respond. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, monitor, and guide their online activity. Cofellow does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under 13 years. If you believe your child has provided any information on our website or app, we urge you to contact us immediately. We will make every effort to remove such information from our records.
Getting in Touch
If you have any questions or comments about this privacy statement or our privacy practices, contact us at [email protected]